Warning: Division by zero in /home/customer/www/higherlevelcare.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/src/DisplayTypes/Slideshow.php on line 76
Sara House provides safe and supported accommodation for young people with learning difficulties/disabilities between the ages of 16 and 22, who are homeless or in housing need.The project offers low to high support and as such occupants must be able to live with some degree of independence.
Sara House is situated close to Croydon town centre, and can provide accommodation for up to 3 young people. Communal kitchen and living room is available.
The building also contains an office for staff.
- Young people between the ages of 16-22
- Young people with Learning difficulty/ disability
- Homeless or in housing need
- Possess basic independent life skills
Sara house provides a low to high level of support and as such there are some young people that we cannot provide accommodation for:
- Current substance misuse issues
- Severe mental health issues
- Requiring specialist assessment.
Sara house is a 24/7 project and as such there is always a member of staff present.
As part of the support package:
- Weekly life-skills sessions
- Fortnightly key-work sessions
- Peer support
If eligibility criteria are fulfilled, the young person will be invited to see Sara House and an interview will take place. After this a final decision on the placement will be made.
For further information and referral forms please contact:
Higher Level Care on : 020 8251 0066